Enjoy 500 meters of height difference, beautiful scenery of mountains and sea, sightseeing in Beppu
Beppu Downhill Cycling
Beppu downhill cycling (no guide, only bicycle rental).
Start the "Jumonji Viewpoint" at an altitude of 500 meters and enjoy cycling to the center of Beppu Onsen. (Most of the journey goes down.) While enjoying the beautiful scenery of the mountains and the sea, you can visit the typical sightseeing spots of Beppu such as Myoban hot spring, Kannawa hot spring, and hell tour area.
This program is a rental cycle program. Advance reservation is required.
1. Please make a reservation by the day before your desired date.
2. On the day of the event, please use public transportation (bus / taxi) to move to the meeting place "Jumonji Viewpoint" by yourself.
3. Bicycle rental is available in advance at the meeting place. We will explain the reception and precautions.
4. We will give you a cycling map, so please feel free to enjoy it yourself.
5. The goal is the inn "Japanese Ryokan Nogamihonkan" in Beppu City. (You can enjoy the hot springs for free after the goal.)
<What is included in the cost>
Bicycle rental, helmet, travel insurance, bathing fee, maps are included in the participation fee.
* Transportation costs to the meeting place are not included. Please bear it by yourself.
<Meeting place> Please refer to the map of Jumonji Viewpoint.
<Access> Bus: Please use Kamenoi Bus Route 5 (APU Line) or Route 41 (Safari Line). It takes 30 minutes from the west exit of Beppu Station and 14 minutes from the Kannawa Bus Center.
There are 2-4 buses per hour. 25 minutes by taxi from Beppu Station, 10 minutes from Kannawa Onsen